System Engineering Services
System engineering, a key business area, ensures successful production, fielding, maintaining and control of the life cycle support of complex electronic systems.
Our engineering services are not limited to the following:
• Equipment Rack Configuration and Integration
• Computer Configuration
• Operational Test and Evaluation
FPI's engineering approach provides clear and precise analysis of system requirements and design effectiveness. Our systems engineers apply structured, logistical methodologies across engineering disciplines and operational specialties. FPI provides expertise in electronic hardware and software integration/installation.
FPI's system engineering includes:
• Design, development, fabrication, evaluation, and assessment of reliability
• Test and/or modification of electronic hardware and systems
• System analysis efforts relating to advanced technology
• Related engineering studies
FPI has considerable experience in prototyping various hardware components to meet customer requirements. FPI has designed Versa Module Europa (VME) chassis, Power Distribution Units (PDUs), and special enclosures for a voice recognition device. Our relationship with several metal and plastic fabrication concerns enables us to provide rapid turn around when required. To view a detailed description of a product designed and engineered by Focal Point.