(MTS-Mantis-01: Mantis-mobile unit with audio and IP switch to be used in conjunction with Cisco C20 or SX20 Quickset products.)
(MTS-Mantis-01D: Mantis Demo unit for dealers. Same product as the MTS-Mantis-01 but available for dealers (limit per dealer and no-sales clause))
The FPI Mantis was built with mobility in mind! This multi-media system, integrated with a Cisco C20 or SX20, easily transforms existing displays or projectors into "room based" video conferencing solutions, maximizing previous investments of audio/visual devices. Lightweight and highly portable the Mantis moves easily between rooms and different areas of the building. The integrated audio system ensures everyone in the room has a quality experience. The Mantis is perfect for a wide variety of environments, from Education to the Boardroom, Healthcare settings to Hospitality, and beyond!
* Perfect for moving amongst classrooms, auditoriums, and lab environments.
* Enables a myriad of educational experiences such as virtual field trips, classroom collaborations and accessing subject matter experts.
* A shared device that ensures your organization will not miss out on the benefits of today's "virtual" experiences.
* Perfect for the board room - enables remote leadership and management briefings.
* Small footprint perfect for any conferenct room, manufacturing and assembly scenarios where remote expertise is needed.
Minimum Heigth: 51.5" with 12x camera
Maximum Heigth: 66.5" with 12x camera
Weight: 48 Pounds with C20 codec/12x camera
Operating Voltage: 100-240VAC, 50-6-Hz
Power Consumption: Typically 50 Watts with C20 codec/12x camera